Women in NAAAP!’s Vision: Empowering, supporting and engaging Asian American women to succeed as professional and personal leaders as well as contributing to their communities and cultures. Women in NAAAP (WIN!) is a special program created and developed to build competent and confident women leaders within NAAAP and the Asian Pacific community.
WIN!’s overall objectives include:
- Equip Asian American women with skills, confidence, and resources to effectively lead in a multicultural environment.
- Connect Asian American leaders to role models and create a mentoring network.
- Empower Asian American women and educate about challenging perceptions.
- Engage with the community at large and represent Asian American women across the world.
- Inspire Asian American women to make meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society.
To achieve the two-fold goal, we offer a variety of programs, including professional conferences and small-scale workshops that focus on leadership development for Asian American women. A recent conference with the theme of confidence building included a keynote speech and workshops on public speaking, understanding cultural differences, and emotional intelligence. In addition, we offer a peer-to-peer mentoring program called the Pod. The Pod program has an 8-month curriculum and is typically facilitated by an experienced HR/career coach to help participants overcome challenges, reach their personal and professional goals, and expand their network through establishing lasting connections with fellow participants.
A Pod is limited to 10 members, who will meet once a month for 8 months. The 8 sessions (each about 2 hours) will be based on a thoughtfully designed curriculum that will provide opportunities for self-reflection and growth, both personally and professionally.
The program offers not only expert coaching but the opportunity to form a lasting support network in the Greater Boston area.
To learn more about the WIN! Programs or sponsorship inquiries, please feel free to reach out to WIN! Boston Team at email@example.com