Why partner with NAAAP Boston
In the 27 years since its inception in 1986, NAAAP Boston has earned a reputation as:
- The best source of professional and leadership development programs targeted to Asian Americans
- One of the top sponsors of programs serving the Boston Asian community
- The “go-to” organization for outreach to the Asian community in Boston
A partnership with NAAAP Boston offers you the most extensive benefits and access to our programs, membership base, and networks. Some of the sponsorship benefits include:
- Talent Acquisition: Opportunities to attract and recruit highly educated, motivated, and experienced professionals through our exclusive partners’ events, annual Leadership Forum, and members-only job boards.
- Community Engagement: Numerous community services events that enabling our partners and their employees to be engaged in the community. NAAAP Boston has fund raised over $160,000 in scholarship donations since inception given to the local community high school students to attend college.
- Brand Awareness: Brand association and sponsorship with NAAAP Boston identifies your organization as a champion of diversity and a forward thinking organization that is tapping the talents and access to the Asian and Pacific Islander community.
NAAAP Boston offers partnership programs for a variety of participation levels. Whichever program level you choose, NAAAP Boston will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan to ensure that your objectives are met and it’s a mutual success between the two organizations.
We offer three different levels of corporate sponsorship:
In addition to corporate sponsorship, NAAAP Boston also offers our partners opportunities for event-based sponsorship. Some of the key signature events include Career Success Conference Series, Scholarship Gala, Leadership Forum, Annual Celebration & Awards Gala, and many others. Please contact the Corporate Relations team at email@example.com for more info.
NAAAP Boston appreciates any in-kind donations that help meet our organization goals including venue and meeting space, publishing and communication services, food and beverages, products and services donations. Please contact the Corporate Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.