NAAAP 100: Recognizing Leaders
For more than a century, Asians have overcome obstacles to make significant contributions in both America and Canada. Their contributions have added tremendously to the success and prosperity of North America. NAAAP is a leadership development organization that provides a broad range of professional and educational services. It is only fitting then, that NAAAP recognizes leaders who exemplify our vision and mission. NAAAP is paying tribute to these leaders through the NAAAP 100 Recognition Program.
Nominations for the 2014 year are now open. Download the press release and nomination form here. Email completed nomination forms to email@example.com by April 11, 2014. You will receive confirmation of your submission.
Winners for the 2014 year will be honored at the 28th Annual NAAAP National Convention and Diversity Career Fair at the Hilton Anaheim in California, which takes place September 4 – 6, 2014. For more information visit www.naaapconvention.org.
Congratulations to the recipients of the NAAAP 100 award in 2013. The following recipients were honored at the 2013 NAAAP National Convention and Diversity Career Fair in Toronto:
- Mr. Tom Hom, founder, Tom Hom Group
- The Honorable Daniel Inouye, U.S. Senator and U.S Representative, Hawaii
- Ms. Constance Lau, President and CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries
- Mr. Don Liu, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Xerox Corporation
- Mr. Chris Lu, U.S. Cabinet Secretary, Assistant to the President, and co-chair, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Mr. Lang Lang, Pianist
- Ms. Thear Suzuki, Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Mr. George Takei, Actor, Narrator, and Author