NAAAP Boston is the local chapter of National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is dedicated to cultivate, support and promote Asian American leaders through professional development programs, community services engagements, and diverse industry connections.
NAAAP Boston was founded in 1992 and is the largest of the 27 chapters and associate chapters in North America. With more than 400 members, we are currently the fastest growing Asian American professionals organization in Boston.
Mission & Vision
- Cultivate and empower leaders for professional excellence
- Connect accomplished professionals for mutual success
- Engage and participate with the community-at large
- Inspire leaders to make a meaningful difference in government, education, business, and society
Vision: To be the premier Asian American professional and leadership development organization in the community
What guides us and what we strive for, from our members to our leaders and sponsors, are our values. In all that we do, NAAAP is committed to:
- Leadership: Develop, inspire, and connect leaders
- Education: Excel at life-long learning
- Accountability: Honor commitments to deliver value
- Diversity: Embrace a culture of inclusion and innovation